Highlights Autumn/Winter 2023/24
lavalan® Wool Insulation
Local value creation thanks to insulation made of organic virgin wool from the Lake Constance region.
- responsible and animal-friendly, certified organic animal husbandry from our local Lake Constance region
- ideal microclimate, temperature-regulating, and highly breathable
- light insulation from natural raw materials, washable and odor-resistant
50% less CO2 emissions* thanks to materials made from recycled PET bottles.
- Materials from recycled PET bottles contribute to climate protection
- CO2 reduction from the recycling of used products
- conserves valuable fossil resources and helps protect the planet
Waste tire recycling with mass balance principle
60% less CO2 emissions** thanks to materials made from recycled tires.
- robust, durable polyamide with excellent freedom of movement
- polyamide made using an innovative mass balance procedure
- 60 % CO2 savings compared to conventional plastic**, protects the climate
* Umweltbundesamt Berlin compared to conventional plastic production.
** Chemcycling, Environmental Evaluation by Life Cycle Assessment, BASF, November 2020 GaBi version 9.2 (2020), Sphera AG, Polyamide 6 Granulate